My Heart melts whenever she smile

Sunday 4 January 2009

Some Update

Some of the random pic. Last two week no time to upload pic. Now this is some update.
Pictures of my baby cousin. Isn't he adorable haha. My favourite. Forgot edit hehe. XP
Tang Yuan Tang Yuan Wo Ai Ni. Lol. My grandma specialty. Ate 4 bowl that day.
Me. Tee hee :)
That day go education fair with Lenna and her friend. Then his bro drop me off ts. Nice movie.
This one from Richard ^^
And this one from Eng Aun, Eng Hoe, Eng Lee's mom. Gosh 3 brothers haha
All the present I receive from Eng Hoe's church christmas party. I'm pretty surprise. Thanks alot =) even thought I'm not their church member
Meet a new friend but older than me alot. Erm not alot la, just 3 years haha. She give xmas card to everyone there.

No comments: