My Heart melts whenever she smile

Tuesday 13 January 2009

Primary Gathering

It's been a long time since the last gathering.
Really have a nice time there.
Shin Wee, thanks for summoning us Xp.

Yvonne and Lung Chuin (doesn't they look like a couple? lol)

Yee Kee and Soon Vin (she laugh like hell, and kesian Soon Vin la. Came right after working. Always our class songbird)

Him again lol. (8 years same class =)
The last time I remember she's like a gnome. Small and cute. Now become leng lui dy.

My favourite teacher. Thanks for your care and kindness. =)

Live very near me. Hi neighbour. Tee hee. (not really la)

My "Stepsister". She still single. Very cute rite? Anyone want to know her?

The 2nd Mock. The 1st one working. Haha

It shows how tall am I. Muahaha. Claim to be our class kononya

No comments: