My Heart melts whenever she smile

Thursday 29 January 2009

New Moon - New Beginning

Lenna My dear,
none of this is your fault, so stop apologising

now all i want to do is to get over it
definitely we still can be friends,
like in the past if you have any trouble you can still find me
i will still listen to you

The only I want to do now is to bury myself in work and try to get into college

Audrey, sorry for worrying you.
Appreciate your concern.

Now this is settle, better to enjoy the remaining CNY =D

This is something I bought today haha.
It's been out of stock for several month.
Bought it once it caught I eye lol
It is to mend my broken heart (haha, jokin jokin only, Lenna don't mind Xp)
one thing though, the price do really pack a punch. Ouch. I know for some of you this is nothing. Lol


No comments: