My Heart melts whenever she smile

Saturday 24 January 2009

Happy CNY =D


As I'm working my CNY won't be one week long.
Well at least still got holiday haha.

Some of my plan during CNY
Sun- go to grandma house for reunion dinner (although we always go there for dinner but the atmosphere will be really different hehe)
Mon- stop by my mom's company open day before go to grandma house bai nian, should be staying at home whole day like last year (ppl is coming though)
Tue- go back to Tanjung Sepak to meet with all the relative (really really miss them)
Wed- if Lenna at home then go her house bai nian haha
Thurs, Fri- working sob sob
Sat, Sun- go learn driving (i miss it twice thanks to denggi), might got chance to esther's (my cute mei) house bai nian

That's all for now. Stay tuned.
Everyone have fun =)

No comments: