My Heart melts whenever she smile

Tuesday 17 February 2009

Tagged By Christal Yin Ping

Rules:

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose as much people as you like to be tagged. You have to tagged the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I love to hang out with friends
2. I love outdoor activities (hiking, paintball, mountain biking)
3. Love my friends, teachers, anyone I know (except for some) and my family.
4. Currently in love with someone.
5. Going to go to college soon, Taylors here I come.
6. Going to take driving test next monday
7. Hoping to get at least 11A1 for SPM
8. Hope to be with her always.
9. Going to get a car really soon.
10. Just got my lappie b4 CNY (now typing with it)
11. Love to eat, I mean ReAlly
12. LOve anime, especially mecha
13. Love almost any music as long it don't irritates me
14. Currently reading New Moon by Stephanie Meyer
15. Trying to get someone a present although I would only give him/her few months later
16. Missing someone 24-7
17. I want to study LAW if possible.
18. Just got a jie (she really nice)
19. Get a girlfriend soon I hope.
20. Dunno want to change my phone anot
21. Missing the joyous past at school
22. Been sleeping very little (3- 7 everyday)
23. Wish me luck on the driving test.
24. Headache currently
25. Hmmm...... let's save some for next time kay.

I want to TAgged Christal and anyone that read my blog.

No comments: