My Heart melts whenever she smile

Monday 16 February 2009

Scribble

Just some update on my ever boring life lolxD
Today went out whole day.
Suddenly receive a call from cousin that: my car broken down la, can you came over. I was like duh!, sigh. Well at least he willing to upgrade my lappie for half what outiside offers (i mean the cost)

Balakong....let's say is some place I don't really know much, so i go google-ed it. lol
It turns out that cous house is just bout 15 min walk from Lenna's. (i'm bored so i enter everyone's address into Google Earth0

It turns out i took the wrong bus. Seriously. U41, wasn't going to Belakong is "Jusco Belakong", kay have to walk like 40 min. I studied the map so I dont think i got lost (maybe a few wrong turn)

Drop Lappie over cous then go to find Lenna to give her something, it's a Valentine present actually (if i don't her now, i think my sis will somehow make it her's)
I was dehydrating, weather is so hot. Thanks for the cup of cold water Lenna, it really helps.

When i'm going back only i realise that there is bus coming through here too. Haiz, why i didn took that one. Went to Pavilion after that. Watch Underworld 3.
It was very good. Mainly the movie is very bloody, with bit of humour and romance. Here one of the joke (shorten version) >>>> Lucian is the first generation of werewolf which transform between werewolf and human, which known as lycan.
Lucian: A
re u afraid of me?
Human: Yes
Lucian: I don't bite....... I don't bite that much
You have to watch it to get the meaning. Lolx

Before went back, da bao something at Pudu Wei Sek Gai.

Pavilion First Anniversary (yay.... what do i yay for haha)

I bet girls will dream their whole life to get a birthday present like this one. Hehe


My Aunt Homemade Yu Seng (nice colour)

No. 1 reason why this country is in such a mess... currently.....

Oi, oldman, stop acting la. You lost so get lost.

Took it while waiting.

Me, the mirror so dusty. Lol

No comments: