My Heart melts whenever she smile

Thursday 5 February 2009

Exhaustion

Exhausted, is what my status now.
Been playing dota this whole week after work. Xp
So boring so play lo haha
4 days in a row I've been sleeping at 2am and wake up at 7am. (I know some of my friend can
stand it but I'm at my limit now)
Extreme lack of sleep.
Today go back must sleep liao, if not I scare faint during work.

Now, which I still working (this is written while I working)
no other energy to think other things.
I have my "brains" full lolx
On one brain (hand) i have to focus on keeping myself awake.
On the other brain I have to make sure I doesn't make any mistake haha, pathethic isn't it
lolx

Oh yeah, about the gathering, outsider can join also hehe, just let me know via handphone (would
not want to bring a total stranger to there haha) lmited to 2 person though. It's my primary
gathering after all XD

Back to work b4 my boss scold Xp

No comments: