My Heart melts whenever she smile

Sunday 8 February 2009

Tagged by Lenna

Tag by Lenna
Directions :
Once you have been tagged,
you have to write a post with sixteen random things,
habits or goals about you.

At the end,
choose five people to be tagged,
listing their names and why you chose them.

Don't forget to leave a comment
(who u tagged tagged!?, and to read your blog, you can't tag a person who tagged you.)

Fact 1: I'm still single (seriously)
Fact 2: Love black and white (my cupboard full of that colour)
Fact 3: Miss going out with friends
Fact 4: Going to get my driving license at the end or the month
Fact 5: I think I'm a bit too fat
Fact 6 : Enjoy watching beautiful girls (I don't fall in love that easily, there is/was only 2) (was 1, is 1)
Fact 7 : Wanna get a car really badly, who's cares as long as there is 4 wheels and it can speed up to 150km/h
Fact 8: My hair look really ugly now, going to redo after I get my driving license
Fact 9: Enjoy reading other people blog
Fact 10: There is a feeling I can't get rid of and it hurts from time to time
Fact 11: Mood change really fast, given there is something to change it
Fact 12: Love any song as long it's nice
Fact 13 : Praying very hard to get the course I want
Fact 14 : Currently working, duh, who won't unless they resume their study
Fact 15: Currently thinking what to write
Fact 16: I loves to seeing the one I love smile, happy and cuddle with me

Really lazy to type ==, but I'm done, hurray

1. Darren - Let's keep him busy shall we?
2. Esther Chung - primary schoolmate, miss her haha
3. Audrey Yap - girl.. learn to chill, this is something to let u voice out haha
4. Isaac Tay - our famous facts machine, now now spill facts about urself
5. Anyone that want to do this tagged

No comments: