My Heart melts whenever she smile

Tuesday 4 December 2007

Going Through Abyss of Despression

Last week feel awfully long for me, for no good reason I feel very depress. So maybe i should take a walk out in the city. During those period, i unusually develop some weird habit. For someone who do not like to study, i study sometime which i terrible in it 'Add Math'. Starting i thought i just cant sleep and get some 'sleeping pill' which is study. When i felt tire enough to sleep i look at the clock it states 3.30am. I started at 12.00am. Another thing i never experience is study at midnight there is nothing to distract you but your thought, books and songs (i cant study in total silence no matter what). This phenomena last for the past week until i going to stay with my cousin over the weekend for a few days because my parent going for a marathon in Singapore.

No comments: