My Heart melts whenever she smile

Friday 7 December 2007

Wet, Cold, Freezing Day

These few day KL raining none stop, I like raining day dunno from when. When is raining, my soul feel peaceful and relaxing. All the problem like being wash away by the sound of rain drop. One thing, I dun like about the rain is when I'm outside, I hate the feeling wet and cold through my spine. And I like dun like my feet leaving outside to chill, that's why those who know me, I always wear sport shoe when go for movie.

Jaya Jusco at Maluri had a membership sale. The traffic there is worst then having a serious car accident. None the less, the mall is full of people (i mean it), I show you one of the picture when its only 11.00am
Its shopping spree even for someone who dun like to shop. Bought a lot of new clothes (because I'm not the one who paid for them haha)

I tried a lot of clothes and bought alot

Talk about that, my parent juz came back from Singapore

Isn't it beautiful almost as if I'm looking at KL

No comments: