My Heart melts whenever she smile

Tuesday 4 December 2007

There is a need for a time alone

Wake up unusual late today(clock not ringing), when i go out there is things that are necessary : keys (what do i do if there is no one at home), handphone used as mp3 also, and camera (like catching the moment special to me). Nothing particular unusual on the trip to Time Square (very common place to lepak for the area). My main purpose is to finish 'Twight', the urge to finish it terrible especially i read until almost reaching the climax. Due to the fact that the last copy of 'Twilight' is sold i felt dissapointed. The only choice i have is to read the sequel of 'Twilight' which is 'New Moon'. Have to admit i dont understand much about it because 'Twilight' havent finish. After 100pg i go find something else to do, there is a glimpse that i want to watch movie ('The Kingdom' and 'Hitman' my friend say its nice) but is cancel due to i never watch a movie alone. Lucky me, i found couple of my classmate in the bowling alley. I like playing bowling with friend, chit chatting while waiting for your turn. There is sometime that the few of my buddy go there every Friday but stop (too costly). Its already Christmas season, i like Christmas party (in fact i got 3 party on my schecule all different date, those who kind enough to invite feel free to sms me if u know my cell phone num)


They already decorate at Time Square, the tree is big and nice

Its about 4pm when i leave Time Square. Hehe i go to the nearby CC(Cyber Cafe) to play some DOTA (Defence of the Ancient in case you dunno). Its is terrible lost, play 3 game all -arem (all random easy mode) for those who only use the particular few hero like me its hell. Luckily the last one is Nerubian Weaver(one that had research b4) owning in that game.

Have to go to my cousin's house in Bandar Kinrara later

No comments: