My Heart melts whenever she smile

Thursday 29 November 2007

Eternal Boring

Last Friday, have a solo window shopping at Times Square. Reach there really early, about 10 a.m
or well what i gonna do at home, study.... Mom!!!! I need to breathe though my mom dun care whatever i said.

First stop, go to Border, since i have no book desire so grab a book 'Eclipse'. Which Cherylina and Crystal say good , why not giv it a try. After starting like 50 page i kinda think its early.

Second, my mission is to find Pavillion, I dunno where in the world is there. Only heard from my class mate that there is a new shopping complex. Chery is shopping at Pavillion wif her family at that time (who am i to disturb family time), try to review what she say online (Pavillion>Lot 10>Sungai Wang>Times Square). You know what, i try go in reverse. Its turns out quite well, i dun really familiar wif the city I've only go furthest to Sungai Wang. That day I've got tons of time so why not take a spin in the town (i'm a scout, i know my direction although i quite last year)

Reach Pavillion about 12 p.m, it is nicer than I imagine. But that place definitely not for me (poor student). Instead of seeing things that i cant buy, maybe go get something to eat. Ground floor is full of people (lunch time i understand) but compare to other floor is like hell and heaven in term of the number of people. There is a shop selling donut, if my memory serves is J.Co.... man... that shop is cram with people buying donuts, wonder what so special but one thing for sure i not going to quere up to buy.

As expected, most of the food there is out of the range where i can afford, take a KFC instead (at least is cheaper compare to other). On the way back, take a couple of spin at Lot 10 and Sungai Wang b4 heading back to Borders to continue my story.

Time fly by when you having a good time, I've read only half when I met Cherylina and Chesta (correct right? I've have a tough time remember people's name), all of us buy couple of boooks


SPM is coming soon and my first account exam is 20++ mark only (dun tell my mom)
another one is to make my life abit interesting during holiday

I'm not so good in front of the camera (usually i am the one take not been taken)
in this situation more like 'Beauty and the Geek'

No comments: