My Heart melts whenever she smile

Friday 27 March 2009

Psychology Class LOL =D

Times flies when you're having fun.... ^^
yea, I'm having a lot of fun...

New timetable (lucky, not much change hehe)
Something we do before the psychology class ends lol.
This side we have the girl's drawing (nice leh) we only got 3min

This is the guy's draing... malunya... lol...

Felicia lol... ^^

Psychology teacher, Mr. Loo. He's 21 only. So young lol...

Camwhore the white board... =)

Stay tuned...
Go nite everyone...
My longing for a certain person I love in the past has the neutralise...
though it's feel a little little bitter sometime when i read/heard about her....
something I never thought I can get through in the near future...
Someone I met in college...
finally understand what they mean by... the best way to forget someone is to love someone elso...
OMG! I'm starting to talk nonsense...
Nite guys... sweet dream my dear that salvage me from the mist of depression... =D... though you may not realise it...

No comments: