My Heart melts whenever she smile

Saturday 6 December 2008

ZzzZzzzzz

Sleep at 12.30 yesterday, had difficultly to sleep.
Thinking about something/someone. Dun ask me whose/what that. =.="

Parents went to Singapore yesterday. They going to participate marathon at there. (ah, i wish i go together, so boring at home)

Sis went to grandma' house though cuz parent worry letting her staying home. So, I'm the only soul at home.

Pros : home getting very quiet which i prefer, no one fight com with me

Cons : have to all the housework (oh well, i got nothing much at home also lol)

Plan to watch Bolt with primary classmates sometime next week but have not confirm the time yet.

Ever love someone whose interest is not in you yet you want to help him/her in any possible way. Grump, dont wan mention dy la.

Actually nothing much to write.
Good Morning to all my friends and those who read my blog.

No comments: