My Heart melts whenever she smile

Wednesday 3 December 2008

Things I Dun Like About Myself

A lot of things I dun like about myself actually
-people say Virgos very emotional, well to me it seems that way
I hate being emotional. I easily get upset and be gloomy whole day
-I'm forgetful. Can't seem to remember important things.
One thing to be glad that is that I wont be upset for a long time. A bless in disguise
maybe.
-Tend to interrupt people when they talking, try get rid of this habit.
Slightly improving I think.
-I seems to talk a lot of crap in front of the girl admire. So embarrassing. Sulk
-I like to pretend that I know evrything even though I know nothing about it.
This one is a hard one, anyway still try to get rid off
-Ever feel possessive about something/someone?
Feel upset/jealous/angry/sad when she talk to other guys. Make me feel like a total jerk.

I guess that so much that I can think off. Maybe you guys may have different opinion on how to improve that. Haha. Yup, I'm serious. Please dun send vulgar comment, it just so lame.

Today, went to Mid Valley with friends to watch "Twilight"
Well, not bad. Edward cool. My favourite in the movie.
Erm, Bella. How should I say, some behaviour contrast with what describe in the book. lol
Been walking whole day, very tire. Yawn yawn.
Just fix my com. Today's pretty down for several reason. Not really in the mood of talking.

No comments: