My Heart melts whenever she smile

Tuesday 16 June 2009

Went out wih meiyean....

I know it's been awhile since I've last update... haha....
it's all because of my own laziness lol.....
o well... at last I update xDDDDD
Last week went to Timesquare with Mei Yean...
Cus I promised her to belanje Krisper Kreme... hehe...
and I'm bored to death at home....
Morning went to jogging with my parents then went back to my father's factory to wait for the time to come haha.... and do some revision in the mean time... ^^
Reach her home around 11am.... thought she was still sleeping wakaka...
Mei Yean makan-ing donut lol....
Camwhore
Camwhore 2

Mei Yean in the car... don't she look cute ^^

Haha... i still haven got over my laziness so this post is pretty short hehe...
at least I update right??? xDDDD

No comments: