My Heart melts whenever she smile

Tuesday 10 June 2008

Tagged ??? LOL

Tagged first by Jia Sen, then by Isaac I think. =.=" ...wahahahah
KK...I'll do the tag. So..here I go :

6 things I'm passionate about:
> Watching Anime
> Meeting new friends
> Reading books (especially Science Fiction but text book a no-no)
> Wonder what will happen tomorrow
> When am I going to drive
> Listen to music while surfing net (like right now)

6 things I say too often:
> ......... sure dead liao ..........
> wtf
> hah?
> dunno ar?
> Oi
> hmmm

6 books I've read recently:
> New Moon
> Eclipse
> Twilight
> The Eye of World
> Eragon
> Eldest

6 songs I could listen to over & over again:
> Faint
> When You're Gone
> Time of My Life
> Vestige
> Ash Like Snow
> Daybreaks's Bell

6 things I learnt for the past year:
> How to dance cultural dance (not that I so fond about)
> Friends are the best thing you can have
> School life are short and precious
> Treat girls like gentlemen
> Everyone has their sensitive part of nature
> Bad comment help you grow to be a better person

6 people to tag:
> Andrew Wong
> Lenna
> Tristan Ng
> Foong Jing Xian
> Nigel Lum
> Matthew Ooi

No comments: