My Heart melts whenever she smile

Sunday 2 March 2008

Masquerue Night

Venue: a church at Jalan Imbi
Date : 1st March 2008
Dress Code : formal

Well it felt kinda weird to wear formal out of school days plus my father not working at office so I i had limited choices. This time only Low Zi Heng and Issac Haw had came. The main event is to dance. One field I never good at it although I had experienced during last year Merdeka's dance but that's solo in a group. This time is Cha-Cha, luckily i get a hang on it just before it start. Us guys have to invite the ladies to dance, and nowadays presume we are quite shy and timid except for the 'Phua CHu Kang' you'll know if you went

First, guys have to invite the ladies then form a circle with the gentleman facing inward and ladies facing outward. My first partner is Maggie someone i met during ice-cream night, hope you don't mind if you're reading my blog and you look beautiful in that dress. I will left out the details because EXAM!!!! is tommorow so i got to go back to study. Below is the group photo of those who've came.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow...
i oso wana join....
hahaha.....
can ma ??????