My Heart melts whenever she smile

Thursday 4 December 2008

Random Photo

SPM very busy so long time didn upload pic
but actually its because my modem struck by thunder.

Oh well, back online for now at least.Oh this one, I remember is the same old Christmas Tree I saw lat year around this time. Of course la Chrsitmas ma. This bring a back a sad memory though.Take yesterday at Mid Valley. Christmas is coming!. December is a not so good month for me other than Christmas. Lol. Its festive season, cheer up. Lame.It was taken after est 1 haha. 5 fellow eat only, see how the bills look like. Well, its almost end of exam anyway. =)

Literature notes that Mrs. Ramali ask back to be eliminate. A lot of predicted question came out so it is unavoidable. Lenna you should se this haha.


















No comments: